A home improvement store sought to expand business in the areas of kitchen and bathroom remodeling. While their marketing program was heavily focused on one medium, they recognized the need to diversify the strategy to help the company achieve its goal of driving a greater number of calls to schedule estimates.
- Reach a wider audience and their most desired audience
- Increase brand awareness in this new segment
Understanding that visuals drive interest in the home improvement industry, our digital marketing experts encouraged the client to try the YouTube TrueView video program to reach their most desired audience:
- Integrating specific search keywords with the platform’s enhanced targeting capabilities such as audience interests, behaviors, affinities, demographics and geographic targeting.
- Three videos were implemented at the start of the campaign. Each video focused exclusively on one service; painting, kitchen remodels, and bathroom remodels. The campaign was continuously optimized to allocate budget to the most successful videos.
- The program garnered over 454 hours of brand exposure over a four-month period
- The client’s videos achieved a view rate that is 26% higher than the industry standard
- 1,688 direct visits to their webpage
- TrueView delivered the lowest bounce rate (5% lower than average) and the longest session duration (32% longer than average)
“TrueView is the perfect platform to showcase our Kitchen and Bath Design Studio and remodeling offerings. Video allows us to highlight both our showroom and our remodeling work, while the zip code level targeting reaches viewers in our service area. [They’ve] been a great partner, continuously working to optimize the campaign and delivering the best results we’ve seen across any video campaign we’ve run.”- Media Director