Search engine marketing increases ticket sales
A regional theater sought to increase ticket sales by drawing new patrons and encouraging more repeat sales. Their print and digital marketing campaign required a more focused and efficient process to reach their audiences on a more consistent basis.
- Recommended a website redesign to make it mobile responsive
- Broadened their audience targeting capabilities by adding SEM to their marketing mix.
- Encouraged targeting by show genre rather than show title.
- Reduced their targeting geography to a 20-mile radius to help increase impression share, and the overall performance of the campaign.
- Developed a comprehensive re-messaging program to reinforce their branding, remind theater and music lovers of upcoming shows and drive ticket sales.
- Added and improved Negative Keywords to ensure higher quality traffic to their website.
- Updated search campaign landing pages to provide better user experience and improve conversion rates.
- Continual optimization of the SEM campaign and budget for lower performing show categories.
THE VENUE REGISTERED THEIR BEST YEAR IN TICKET SALES!
IMPROVED CLICK RATE FROM GENRE BASED SEM TARGETING: A wider genre net captured more prospects with potential interest in upcoming shows.
MORE EFFECTIVE RETURN ON INVESTMENT: Geography reduction help concentrate the targeting to areas with the highest potential to visit the venue.
INCREASE IN WEBSITE TRAFFIC WITHIN THE FIRST 10 MONTHS COMPARED TO THE PREVIOUS YEAR.
GROWTH IN TICKET SALES FROM PAID SEARCH YOY.
VENUE OPERATING CAPACITY.