A local client wanted to highlight the innovative and modern procedure that is now available to help relieve pain in individuals with arthritis and similar health issues. With education and awareness being a top focus for this client, we were able to produce a native advertising campaign that highlights ways to target those who might need these services.
- Create brand awareness within the market
- Educate the target market on alternative options to living with pain
- Drive traffic to the client’s website
Our team produced a 30-day native advertising campaign that successfully grabbed the attention of their target market:
- We targeted several pages known for being popular among an older demographic of readers since these are the individuals who tend to suffer from the pain of arthritis symptoms.
- We tested multiple headlines and imagery, each one focusing on different pain-points, and optimized toward the best performers.
- The CTR (click-through rate) for the native article was 46% better than industry averages.
- The rate that people clicked on the links inside of the article was a 5.77% CTA (call to action) rate – compared to industry benchmarks of an expected 3.5% CTA.
- The time on content was 2 minutes and 23 seconds, compared to the expected 1 minute and 20 seconds.
- These display units performed at a .75% CTR, nearly 3 times the maximum CTR expectations.