The College of Science at this four-year state university wanted to recruit high schoolers who excel in science, tech, engineering and math (STEM). The university worked with Advance to reach STEM students online.
- Increase enrollment in the College of Science
Our team of experts set up a four-week digital campaign leading up to when seniors choose which college to attend:
- Started by researching the 40 top-performing STEM high schools in the four closest states.
Half of the campaign went toward mobile in-app ads, geo-targeted to those schools. Any student who engaged with an ad and then left the area was retargeted later using the other half of the budget. The university spent $2,951 to deliver 250,000 ad impressions over four weeks.
- 1,134 clicks at 0.46% CTR (click-through rate)
- 113 admitted students, 88.3% increase
- 79% increase in Honors College students from the College of Science