Digital marketing influenced automotive purchase decisions
A market leader in the automotive industry decided to challenge the status quo of the manufacturer-approved vendor that all their competitors worked with to differentiate and win more market share. Like most dealerships in the area, they knew that sales in 2017 and beyond were looking flat at best. Rising interest rates, rising inventories and price softening in the used car market would also present a range of market challenges that would test their leading position.
- Build a digital marketing strategy that addresses Customer Retention, Gaining Referrals, and New Client Acquisition.
- Turn the dealer’s website into a lead-generation engine and limit the spend/need for third-party inventory websites.
- Be proactive, not reactive, in strategic thinking – and continually evaluate and invest in the best marketing techniques.
Our team of experts implemented a mix of digital marketing strategies, lead-generation tactics, and strategic marketing techniques.
- Fully analyzed the path that the sale takes, to better understand how to influence it and increase sales.
- CRM initiatives allowed us to understand consumer behaviors from the time of research to the time of purchase, decreasing the cost-per-lead.
- Measure all the methods that consumers were influenced to visit, optimizing this to retain those buyers and better influence them.
DROP IN COST-PER-LEAD
DROP IN COST-PER-SALE, YEAR-OVER-YEAR
OVERALL INCREASE IN SALES