Digital marketing moves auto dealer to number 1
An auto dealer wanted to implement a complete digital marketing approach, transitioning away from traditional media such as television and radio, as well as third-party lead providers. This shift took place over the last three years and has resulted in the dealer moving from a 4th place position in regional market share to a No. 1 ranking.
- Increase sales growth
- Increase the number of site visitors
- Generate organic and direct site traffic
Our team recommended a digital-first approach centered around driving traffic to the dealership’s website.
- Turning their own website into a lead generation engine, increasing their direct trackable marketing leads.
- The dealership adopted a holistic approach that emphasized multiple traffic sources that both generated traffic alone and magnified organic and direct traffic at the same time.
- A shift in budgets, traffic sources, leads and sales to yield better results than what they’d previously seen.
INCREASE IN SITE VISITORS OVER THE LAST 3 YEARS
INCREASE IN SITE SESSIONS OVER THE LAST 3 YEARS
SEM/PPC (SEARCH ENGINE MARKETING/PAY-PER-CLICK) TRAFFIC PER MONTH
INCREASE IN SEO/DIRECT (SEARCH ENGINE OPTIMIZATION) TRAFFIC OVER THE LAST 3 YEARS
INCREASE IN SOCIAL PPC (PAY-PER-CLICK) TRAFFIC FROM VIRTUALLY NOTHING PER MONTH