The client had previously run an SEO (search engine optimization) campaign, SEM (search engine marketing) campaign, and branding ads on cleveland.com that drove a higher amount of traffic. But their Google Analytics revealed that their on-page engagement was very low, users were bouncing off the page almost instantly. The client was also interested in very targeted ads on both an overall company-wide campaign, and to promote their individual communities.
- Establishment as a thought leader in the real estate industry and as a home builder
- Remaining competitive with other local home builders, as well as National home builders
- Improving Google Analytics engagement numbers
- Increasing the number of raw clicks to site, and increasing CTRs (click-through rate) to meet or exceed industry benchmarks, when available
THE MARKETING STRATEGY
- SEO and SEM for continued strong results.
- Content marketing to establish thought leadership.
- Social media targeting specific audiences, messages for individual communities, and a content calendar were streamlined and optimized to deliver strong results on a limited budget.
- Consistent branding message for RRM (responsive rich media)
- A creative approach was taken to target using the client’s Google Analytics data which increased the CTR (click-through rate) to above the standard benchmark for RRM.
- Audience Targeting (RRM) – increased performance by 50%.
- Increased site traffic from paid Facebook ads by 53%, and improved performance by over 100%.
- Bounce rates lowered from 95% to 53.46% – an increase in on page engagement by 100%.
- Increased total visits to their website by 86%, and organic visits by 24%.